Brussels Sprouts, the first cousin of cabbage, makes cooking so much easier. They require very little pre-prep and make a delicious side dish. You are going to love this air fry brussels sprouts with a creamy sweet potato dressing recipe.
You can dunk it, drizzle it or eat them as is. Either way, you and your family will love this delicious dish. Not only are these brussels sprouts and sweet potato sauce delicious, but they are also loaded with good nutrition.
According to WebMD, brussels sprouts are low in calories and are a good source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. The article also reads that because brussels sprouts are a good source of vitamin K, you may want to discuss with your Health Care Provider the possible drug-nutrient interaction for those who are on blood thinners.
Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links. When you buy through any of these links, we will receive a commission. This is at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting Food Explora and allowing the blog site to continue to bring you valuable content.
If you do not own ay Gourmia Air Fryer, here are my links for your shopping convenience.
Air Fry Brussels Sprouts with A Creamy Sweet Potato Sauce.
Here are all the ingredients you will need.
Below are some amazon ingredient links for your shopping convenience.
Your kitchen will need one of these kitchen cookwares and utensil. Click on each for more detailed information and your shopping convenience.
Air Fry Brussels Sprouts With A Creamy Sweet Potato Sauce
- Air Fryer
- Cutting Board
Air Fry Brussels Sprouts
- 16 oz. Brussels Sprout, Whole
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Roasted Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Badia Complete Seasoning
- 3 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
Sweet Potato Sauce
- 15 oz. Sweet Potato or Yams in Syrup
- 2 tbsp. Ginger, chopped
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Tumeric Powder
- ¼ cup Onion, chopped
Let's Air Fry Some Brussels Sprouts!
- Wash then trim brussels sprouts if needed. Some brussels sprouts outer leaves are tough or wilted and are best when removed.
- On a cutting board cut each brussels sprouts in half and set them aside in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together using a whisk: 3 tbsp. olive oil, complete seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour seasoned oil mixture over ½ pieces of the brussels sprouts and mix together.
- Add seasoned brussels sprouts to the air fryer basket and "AIRFRY" at 400 °F for 12 minutes.
Let's Make The Sweet Potato or Yams
- In a blender or food processor, add the canned sweet, potato, olive oil, garlic, onion, salt, fresh ginger, tumeric powder, and vegetable stock. Blend on medium until smooth.
- In a saucepan, cook over low heat for 3-5 minutes while stirring occasionally to avoid burning.
- Serve sauce in a bowl as a Brussels dip or drizzle over air fry brussels sprouts.
Thanks for dropping by. I would love to know what you think. Leave a comment and star rating.