In 30 minutes with 5 main ingredients you can make an easy creamy ground beef pasta in Vodka sauce. It is a perfect dinner or lunch idea that i think everyone in the entire family will enjoy.
Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links. When you buy through any of these links, we will receive a commission. This is at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting Food Explora and allowing the blog site to continue to bring you valuable content.
If you do not own a Gourmia Air Fryer, here are my links for your shopping convenience.
Easy Creamy One-Pot Ground Beef Pasta.
Your kitchen will need one of these kitchen cookwares and utensil. Click on each for more detailed information and your shopping convenience.
Easy Creamy One-Pot Ground Beef Rigatoni Pasta Recipe.
- Large Aluminum Pot
- Wooden Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Cutting Board
- 1 lb. Ground Beef 85% Lean /15% fat
- 16 oz Mezzi Rigatoni Pasta
- 1 lb Frozen Organic Mixed Vegetables
- 24 oz Vodka Pasta Sauce
- 1 oz Taco Season Mix
- 2 tbsp. Complete Seasoning
- 1 medium Yellow Onion, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 3 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. Dried Thyme Leaves
- 4 quarts Water
- I prefer to season meats to marinate overnight or for at least 24 hours. Marinated meats, in my opinion, are more flavorful. However, ground meats do not need to be marinated for long periods.
- In a mixing bowl, season the ground beef with the chopped or diced onions, crushed garlic, complete seasoning, thyme leaves, and salt. Mix well together a store in the refrigerator overnight or for 2 hours. Remove seasoned ground beef from the refrigerator to get to room temperature for about 15-20 minutes.
- Heat olive oil for 1 minute in a large aluminum pot. Empty the ground beef into heated oil. Sometimes the meat may cook clumped together into larger chunks. Use a wooded spoon to break the ground beef into smaller pieces as needed. Stir and cook for 3-5 minutes until the beef becomes completely browned.
- The instruction calls for us to cook for 10 minutes. However, in the recipe, we will only cook the pasta for 5-7 minutes or until al dente (soft to touch).
- While the beef is cooking, bring to boil 4-quarts water in a saucepan. Add 1 teaspoon of salt to boiling water. Pour the Mezzi Rigatoni pasta into salted boiling water.
- Open the thawed mixed vegetables to the beef mixture. Stir and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the Vodka Pasta Sauce into the beef and vegetable mixture. Stir and mix well together. Continue cooking over very low heat for another 3 minutes.; stir occasionally. Add ½ cup of warm water to the vodka sauce jar. shake well and pour in and mix well.
- Drain pasta in a colander or sieve. Add the cooked pasta to the ground beef mixture and stir well together until all the pasta shells are coated in beef sauce.
- Server Ground Beef Pasta warm to about 6 -7 people.
One-Pot Sweet & Sour Shrimp With Cassava
You will also love my Jerk Chicken Mac and cheese recipe. Click HERE for the recipe.
Join Food Explora on Instagram. My handle name is JamaicanISH Foodie. I showcase food and travel-related posts. Let’s be Instafrenz!
Below are two of my food posts featuring CASSAVA.