These delicious Corn Riblets are nothing compared to boil corn. This is the “new generation of corning.” I made these corn ribs a few weeks ago in my Gourmia Air Fryer and shared them with family and friends. Everyone has been asking for the recipe. The recipe is very simple, and easy. I am 100% sure you will enjoy them as well
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you.
If you want to own a Gourmia Air Fryer, here are my links for your shopping convenience.
Gourmia Air Fry Corn Ribs
Here are all the ingredients You Will Need.
Below are some amazon ingredient links for your shopping convenience.
Corn on the Cob
Badia Complete Seasoning
Badia Dried Thyme Leaves
Roasted Garlic Powder
Your kitchen needs one of these garlic presses. Make cooking so much easier and flavorful.
How To Make Gourmia Air Fryer Corn Riblets.
- Air Fryer
- Cutting Board
- Garlic Press
- 3 Fresh Corn On The Cob
- 1 cup Cooking Oil (Oilive or Canola)
- 4 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 tsp Roasted Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1 tbsp Badia Complete Seasoning
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
Let's Make The Corn Ribs
- Peel the husk from the corn including the hairs of the corn.
- On a cutting board, hold one of the corn on the cob in an upright position. Carefully run a knife down the center to cut corn in half. Then cut the two half pieces of corn to obtain 4 quarters. The corn riblets does not have to be perfect and the same size.Now that you have made your first set of corn riblets. Repeat the process. Place all the corn riblets in a bowl and set aside.
Let's Make The Corn Riblet Dressing.
- Use garlic press, to crush the 4 garlic cloves in a bowl. To the crushed garlic, add the oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, black pepper, complete seasoning, and thyme leaves.
- Use a whisk to blend all the ingredients together until they are dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Pour the seasoning mixture over the corn riblets. Use a spoon to gently mix the corn ribs with seasoning mixture to avoid breakage.
- Lay the corn riblets in the Gourmia Air Fryer basket. Set the temperature to 400 °F and cook riblets for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove cooked corn riblets from air fryer and serve.
Gourmia Air Fryer Corn Riblets
Air Fry Corn Ribs
Thanks for dropping by. I would love to know what you think. Leave a comment and star rating.