A quick, easy, and healthful Keto-Friendly Oven Roasted Salmon and Vegetable Rotini Pasta dinner. Red Lentil Pasta tossed in wonderful fragrant flavors of oven-roasted vegetables will make your taste buds dance for joy.
Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links. When you buy through any of these links, we will receive a commission. This is at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting Food Explora and allowing the blog site to continue to bring you valuable content.
Follow me on Instagram. JamaicanISH Foodie showcases fun travel adventures and food culture.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Keto-Friendly Salmon With Oven Roasted Vegetable Rotini Pasta.
Here are all the ingredients you will need.
Below are some amazon ingredient links for your shopping convenience.
Red Lentil Rotini
Badia Complete Seasoning
Your kitchen will need one of the kitchen cookware below. Click on each for more detailed information and your shopping convenience.
Oven Roasted Salmon and Vegetables With Rotini Pasta Recipe.
- 9 x 12 Pyrex Dish
- Cutting Board
- Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- 1½ lbs Salmon Fillet (4 pieces)
- 3 tbsp Slap Ya Mama Cajan Seasoning
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper
Rotini Pasta and Vegetables
- 1 box Red Lentil Rotini Pasta (8.8 oz)
- 3 cups Sweet Potato, Cubed
- 1½ cup Yellow Bell Pepper, Cubed
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, Cubed
- 1½ cup Green Bell Pepper, Cubed
- 3 stalks Scallion, chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, each cut in ½
- 1 tbsp. Complete Seasoning
- 4 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Thai Basil, chopped
Let's Season Our Salmon
- Those who follow my blog regularly know that I use Badia Complete Seasoning in many of my recipes. I bought the mild Slap Ya Mamma cajan seasoning a few months ago and have used it in several of my meals, including this one. In comparison, It has a very sweet, smokey flavor with a hint of heat to it.
- This is an optional step, but you can wash the fish in cold vinegar or lemon water.Slap Yuh Mama seasoning and black pepper should be mixed evenly in a small bowl.Season each salmon fillet with the seasoning mix. Refrigerate overnight or for 2 hours, covered in a bowl.
- The salmon pieces were purchased on Amazon. Furthermore, the set included six individual pieces with skin on them. In this recipe, however, only four of the pieces were used.
Oven Roasted Vegetable and Rotini Lentil Pasta
- Preheat Oven to 350 °F.
- Cut the vegetables (sweet potato, onion, sweet peppers, garlic, and scallion) into medium rough cut cubes on a cutting board with a knife.
- Cubed vegetables should be placed in a 9 x 12 inch Pyrex dish. Season with Badia Complete Seasoning, olive oil, salt, and smoked paprika to taste.
- Stir in the seasoning and vegetables with a wooden spoon.
- Place the salmon skin-side down on the bed of vegetables. Place in the 350°F preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- While the vegetables are oven roasting for 20 minutes, bring 8 cups of water to a boil in a large pot. Add 1 teaspoon salt and rotini red lentil rotini pasta.Cook for 5 minutes, or until the pasta is aldente, or soft to the touch. Set aside the pasta after straining it from the liquid.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven after 30 minutes. Remove the cooked salmon fillets with a spatula. Place on a plate or container and set aside.
- Crush some of the cooked vegetables with a fork. Add the rotini pasta, chopped Thai Basil, and toss to combine.Return the pyrex dish to the oven and cover with foil paper. Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve salmon over pasta. This meal serves about 4-5 people.
I have used these 2 Amazon Fresh products and love them. The Salmon Fillet https://amzn.to/38joGAl Tri-Color Bell Peppers https://amzn.to/3u6hoIR