From your grocery store or pantry to your plate, this is how easy and simple it is to prepare this delicious tossed fruit and vegetable salad.
It requires very little to no preparation and is ideal as a Meatless Monday recipe idea or as a side order to any meal.
Persimmons are in season. they are great when eaten as a snack, but they can be used in a number of recipes. My Delicious Creamy No-Bake Persimmon Custard is worth the try.
Sweet Baby Lettuce Persimmon Pinapple Salad.
Here Are The Salad ingredients You Will Need.
Click on each ingredient for shopping locations.
The ready to eat salad is one of my favorite Nature’s Promise. It’s very soft and does not leave an overwhelming bitter taste in your mouth. But, you can try your favorite salad.
Believe it or not, I am not a fan of salad dressing, especially mayonnaise-based dressings. This is one of the reasons why I add fruits to my salad. But this Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing from Bolthouse Farms is by far the best salad dressing I have ever had; I am hooked. You can find it at Target. But can also be purchased in a number of online stores.
It is low in sodium (150 mg/2 tbsp) and sugars (5 g total) per nutrition facts.
Black Sesame Seeds
Black Sesame Seed does not just add texture, but they are a good source of added nutrition (good fats, vitamin, and minerals).
Persimmon Pineapple Sweet Baby Lettuce Salad with Bolthouse Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
- Wooden Spoon
- 2 cups Organic Natures Promise Sweet Baby Lettuce
- 2 Medium Persimmon Fruits Extra ripe is sweeter
- 1/2 cup Cubed Fresh Pineapple
- 4 tbsp Boltohouse Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tbsp Black Sesame Seeds
- Peel and slice persimmon fruits into roughly cut wedges. Dice pineapple.
- In the bowl, add Sweet Baby Lettuce, Pineapple, and Persimmon.
- Drizzle Balsamic Vinaigrette over salad ingredients inside the bowl.
- Slightly toss salad with the wooden spoon.
- Serve onto a plate or bowl and sprinkle the black sesame seeds onto salad. Enjoy!