Shrimp, Coconut, and Spinach are three ingredients that complement each other. Shrimps require very little cooking time and do not need to be heavily seasoned.
The shrimp is a good source of protein and minerals. The spinach is a good source of iron and fiber. The coconut milk brings all the ingredients together to form a delicious creamy and nutritious meal.
I have included a simple rechauffe pizza recipe
Shrimp Curry In Creamy Coconut Spinach Recipe.
Here are all the ingredients You Will Need.
Shrimp Curry In Creamy Coconut Spinach
Shrimp, coconut, and spinach are 3 ingredients that complement each other and make a rich and healthy meal. Its quick and easy and can be served with any starchy side dish.
- A Medium to Large Sauce Pan
- 1 Spoon
- A Cutting Board
- 1 Knife
- A Medium Metal Bowl
- ¼ cup Cooking Oil
- 16 oz Peeled Shrimp
- 16 oz. Frozen Cut Spinach
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsp Curry Powder
- ⅓ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp Badia Complete Seasoning
- 3 cloves Garlic, mashed
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Salt
- In the metal bowl wash peeled shrimp in cold water. Strain water from shrimp.
- Season the washed shrimp with curry powder, salt, pepper, rosemary, and complete seasoning. Stir with a metal spoon. This will ensure that your hands do get stained yellow with the curry powder. Allow marinating in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- In the saucepan, heat the oil and minced garlic. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add seasoned shrimp to oil.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
- In a strainer or cheese cloth, press frozen spinach to remove excess waster.
- To cooked shrimp, add the spinach.
- Stir and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- To the shrimp and spinach mixture, add the 1 can coconut milk. Stir and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
- Add parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Serve shrimp over rice or any other starchy side order.
Rechauffe: Shrimp and Spinach Naan Tandoori Pizza
- I had some leftover shrimp and spinach from the meal the night before. Instead of having the leftover shrimp with rice again, why not make pizza? This is as quick and easy as 1-2-3.
- The Naan flatbread is great for this dish. Pita bread can also be used.
- Spread the shrimp and spinach onto the naan flatbread.
- Layer about ¼ cup tri-cheese onto the pizza.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until cheese melts and the naan flatbread becomes toasted.
- Used pizza slicer and cut into quarters and serve as lunch or a snack.
Shrimp Curry in Coconut Spinach Served with Rice and Stir Fry Cabbage.
Shrimp and Spinach Pizza
Why not make Tandoori Naan Pizza with the leftover shrimp and spinach.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
4 thoughts on “Shrimp Curry In Creamy Coconut Spinach.”
Looks super yummy. Really like the pizza idea!
I cannot wait to try this Coconut Curry Shrimp and spinach meal. I love that it can be paired with so many delicious options.
This sounds really good – I’m going to try it next !
I pay a visit daily a few sites and websites to read articles,
but this webpage presents feature based posts.