Food Explora's Home-Made Banana Bread Recipe.
This simply yet healthy banana bread recipe is super moist and filled with healthy goodness.
Click on the link below to check out my other Banana Bread Recipe:
Here Are The Ingredients.
Ingredients can be adjusted or replaced based on your liking. Bear in mind, that adjustments of ingredients can alter the texture and flavor of the final product.
3 medium eggs
Let’s Make Banana Bread
(1) Preheat oven to 325 ºF and spray three 4 inches baking pan with non-stick vegetable oil spray.
(2) In a bowl, mash 4 medium bananas. Then add eggs, coconut oil, sugar, milk and vanilla extract. Mix until sugar dissolves.
(3) In another bowl combine, flour, rolled oats, nutmeg, cinnamon powder, baking soda, 1 tsp salt.
(4) Add dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until completely uniform.
(5) Add chopped walnuts to mixture and fold in until evenly distributed.
(6) Pour batter into greased baking pan up to 3/4 inches. On a baking sheet, place baking pans on middle or lower shelf in oven.
(7) Bake for 20-25 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
3 thoughts on “Super Moist Oatly Banana Bread Recipe”
The banana Loaf looks moist and delicious. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
You are welcome. Check out my other Banana bread recipe. You won’t be disappointed.
Wow! This looks delicious! I can’t wait to make this for my grandmother and try it! She loves banana bread! Also, thank you for the pictures that’s so helpful!