Food Explora's Home-Made Banana Bread Recipe.
Here Are The Ingredients.
Ingredients can be adjusted or replaced based on your liking. Bear in mind, that adjustments of ingredients can alter the texture and flavor of the final product.
3 medium eggs
Let’s Make Banana Bread
(1) Preheat oven to 325 ºF and spray three 4 inches baking pan with non-stick vegetable oil spray.
(2) In a bowl, mash 4 medium bananas. Then add eggs, coconut oil, sugar, milk and vanilla extract. Mix until sugar dissolves.
(3) In another bowl combine, flour, rolled oats, nutmeg, cinnamon powder, baking soda, 1 tsp salt.
(4) Add dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until completely uniform.
(5) Add chopped walnuts to mixture and fold in until evenly distributed.
(6) Pour batter into greased baking pan up to 3/4 inches. On a baking sheet, place baking pans on middle or lower shelf in oven.
(7) Bake for 20-25 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.