If you think you like banana bread, wait until you try my Super Moist Plantain Bread with Biscoff Cookie Butter flavor.
Plantains, whether green or ripe, are a favorite side dish in my house. They are very cost-effective and can be used in a variety of ways.
This plantain bread recipe has won my tastebuds over, and I am confident you will fall in love as well.
Before you scroll down to the recipe, follow me on My Instagram.
JamaicanISHfoodie is a food and travel explora that will take you on a cultural journey. He exhibits everything related to food, culture, and travel.
Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links. When you buy through any of these links, we will receive a commission. This is at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting Food Explora and allowing the blog site to continue to bring you valuable content.
If you do not own a Gourmia Air Fryer, here are my links for your shopping convenience. They are easy to use and clean.
Super Moist Loaf of Plantain Bread With Biscoff Cookie Butter Flavor.
You may also find these grocery lists from Amazon Fresh interesting.
Your kitchen will need one of these kitchen cookwares. Click on each for more detailed information and your shopping convenience.
Super Moist Plantain Loaf Bread With Biscoff Cookie Butter
- Mixing Bowl
- Pyrex Loaf Pan (9 x 5 inches)
- 1½ cups all-purpose Flour
- 2 medium Ripe Plantains, extra ripe
- 2 medium Eggs
- 1 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 3 tbsp Biscoff Cookie Butter
- 1 tsp. Coconut Extract
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Land O' Lakes Cinnamon Butter
- 1 tsp. Salt
- Extra ripe plantains are required for this recipe. The ones you buy in the store are typically yellow-skinned. Wrap them in paper towels and leave them at room temperature for a few days to get them extra ripe. The skin will turn black.
- Peel the skins from the plantains and place them in a blender for a few minutes to puree. This process makes for a smoother texture. However, If you don't have a blender, mash the plantains with a fork or a food masher until they are uniformly mashed.
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- Add the yogurt, eggs, vanilla extract, brown sugar, and salt to the pureed plantains.
- Mix all ingredients together until uniform using a whisk or spoon.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Using a whisk, gradually add sifted flour to wet ingredients and mix well together.
- Using a butter spray can, coat a 9 x 5 inches loaf pan. Fill the loaf pyrex pan with plantain batter.
- If you've never tried Biscoff Cookie Butter, I promise you'll love it. It goes well with toast and crackers.
- However, for this recipe, place small dabs of cookie butter on top of the loaf.Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a knife or bamboo skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and set aside for 30 minutes to cool before removing loaf from pan. Allow it to cool completely before cutting.
© 2022 All Rights Reserved.