Pollock fish is meaty, versatile, and economical. It is one of my favorite fish to cook in my air fryer. Paired with Mushroom Dongguan Rice Noodles and topped with a sweet sesame sauce is ideal for any occasion.
I air-fried these marinated pollock steaks in my Gourmia Air Fryer and did they turn out perfect: crispy on the outside and flaky soft on the inside. The recipe is simple and easy. I am confident you will find this recipe easy and meal enjoyable.
The meal is fairly simple, yet packed with good nutrition. In addition, the pollock is a not only a good source of protein but is also a good source of vitamins, minerals and omega 3 fatty acids that help with heart health.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you.
If you want to own a Gourmia Air Fryer, here are my links for your shopping convenience.
Air Fry Pollock Fish | Mushroom Rice Noodles | Sweet Sesame Sauce.
Here are all the ingredients You Will Need.
Below are some amazon ingredient links for your shopping convenience.
Badia Complete Seasoning
Sweet & Sour Sauce
Roasted Garlic Powder
Everyone’s kitchen should have these. Click on each picture for more details and your shopping needs.
Sweet Sesame Air Fry Pollock Fish with Mushroom Rice Noodle
- Air Fryer
- Skillet Pan
- Cutting Board
- Mixing Bowls
- Wooden Spoon
- Garlic Press
Let's Season Pollock Fish
- 16 oz. Wild Caught Pollock Fish Fillets (4 fillets)
- 2 tbsp. Complete Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Olice Oil
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Roasted Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Red Crush Pepper
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
Mushroom Rice Noodle
- 3 squares Rice Noodle
- 1 quart Water
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 cups Sliced Whole Mushrooms
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 3 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
Sweet Sesame Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp. White Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp. Black Sesame Seeds
- 2 cloves Fresh Garlic
- In a small mixing bowl, add olive oil, salt, red pepper flakes, black pepper, garlic powder, complete seasoning, and smoked paprika.
- Use a whisk to mix well together.
- Gently add the pollock fillets to marinate and ensure that they are coated. Set aside in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Let's Air Fry Pollock
- Set Air Fryer to 375 °F for 20 minutes. I used my Gourmia Air Fryer. You can get yours on Amazon via this link: https://amzn.to/3B4iLZy.
- Remove tray from Air fryer. Lay the marinated pollock fish on base of the basket and air fry for 20 minutes.
Sweet Sesame Sauce
- In a small saucepan, add sweet and sour sauce, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, sesame seeds. I opted to use both the white and black sesame seeds because of their distinct texture and flavor. But you are free to use your favorite sesame seeds of your choice.
- Use a garlic press to crush 2 cloves of garlic. If you do not have a garlic press, you need to get one today. It makes cooking so much easier: just press and go. To order yours today click this link: https://amzn.to/3B31ShZ .
- Add the pressed minced garlic to the sauce and mix together. Over low flame, cook for about 2-3 minutes and stir occasionally to prevent burning. Remove from flame and set aside.
Mushroom Rice Noodles
- In a medium saucepan bring to boil 1-quart water and 1 tsp salt.
- Add the 3 squares of rice noodles to boiling water. cook for about 2-3 minutes until aldente.
- Pour noodle and water into a strainer. Strain water using a strainer.
- Slice Mushrooms about 3 mm thick and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat 3 tbsp. olive oil for 1 minute over low to medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Season mushroom slices with salt, and pepper.
- Add the cooked rice noodles to the mushroom mixture. Add soy sauce and gently mix together until ingredients are fairly evenly distributed.
- After ingredients are mixed together, remove from flame and set aside.
- Layer fish over rice noodles. Spoon the sweet sesame seed sauce on top and serve.
Gourmia Air Fryer Pollock Fish and Rice Noodles.
Thanks for dropping by. I would love to know what you think. Leave a comment and star rating.
12 thoughts on “Sweet Sesame Air Fry Pollock Fish With Mushroom Rice Noodles.”
Can I taste this if you’re cooking it?😁
It looks so tasty!!
such a good rice noodle meal!
I’ve never thought about mushrooms with fish before and this sounds delicious. I love rice noodles, and this is a hearty and wholesome meal, it’s definitely going in my recipe files to try.
This looks so yummy! I will need to try it!
Sarah | http://www.aspoonfulofvanilla.co.uk
Wowee! This looks and sounds blooming delicious. I’ll for sure be saving this recipe and making it myself. Thank you so much for sharing Xo
Elle – ellegracedeveson.com
This looks amazing and is a great recipe for a quick dinner during the week! I never heard of pollock fish, so need to find some to make this x
Thanks for stopping by. The pollock fish can be ordered on Amazon Fresh. I think the link is on the blog.
I came across Pollock recently and this looks like a cool recipe.
Thank you, Jamie. Hope you get to try it someday; you will not be disappointed.
Wow! This is exciting. Can’t wait to try it.
Thank you Angel. Enjoy when you try.